When children are young, they are always learning and growing. So why not give them something that is educational and fun while they are developing their early skills?
The Schoenhut My First Piano II is a great way for young children to develop their fine motor skills and musical creativity while they have fun! Let them train their musical ear from an early age, and who knows…perhaps one day you’ll have a piano prodigy in the family?
This glossy red piano is made from sturdy wood and produces real piano-like sounds, with internal hammers that strike on German steel music rods, similar to a real piano’s hammer and string system. There is also a colour-coded guide that can be placed above the twenty-five keys to help children learn the key notes and encourage correct finger placement, and it’s joined by a songbook that teaches familiar melodies.
The My First Piano II will give children hours of musical education and entertainment, and its soft padded stand means that it can become a tabletop instrument for those all-important dinnertime recitals. So go on: give your child the gift of music, and start them on the road to a wonderful creative life!
My First Piano II features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Suitable for children aged four years and older.
- Made from wood with real piano-style keys.
- 25 keys produce chime-like sounds – hammers strike internal steel rods, similar to a real piano.
- Removable colour-coded strip can be placed or stuck above keys as a guide to notes and hand placement.
- Includes colour-coded songbook with fun and familiar tunes to help kids learn, with familiar songs such as Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Silent Night, Three Blind Mice and Happy Birthday.
- Perfect as a toddler’s first piano – develops hand-eye coordination and creativity.
Dimensions: 40 x 23.5 x 30cm.