Since the game’s first invention back in 1938, Scrabble has captured the imagination of word nerds everywhere.
Now, more than 70 years later, Scrabble is produced in 29 different languages, and more than 150 million games have been sold around the world.
Interestingly, Scrabble estimate that somewhere in the world, there are over half a million missing Scrabble tiles. If every Scrabble tile in the world was placed end to end, they’d form a line which would circle the globe. Eight times. Wow.
With the Scrabble Wooden Stamp Set, you’ll be lost for words…or will you? Made from wood, the set contains a stamp for every letter of the alphabet, as well as six bonus stamps – with stars and various Scrabble-inspired phrases. You’ll also find a black and red ink pad, so you can add a wordy twist to your creative projects. Who said Scrabble was just a board game?
Scrabble Wooden Stamp Set features:
- Designed in England.
- Made from wood and rubber.
- Contains 26 wooden stamps for every letter of the alphabet with a corresponding point value.
- Contains a triple letter score, double letter score, blank and star stamp.
- Black and red ink pads included.
- Presented in Scrabble gift box.
Stamp Dimensions: 1.5cm (w) x 2.5cm (h).