The cards in your wallet are kind of important. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to get through much in a day.
But they’re also fragile creatures in need of protection!
Newer cards with Radio Frequency Identification technology and chips built into them do make life more convenient by providing an easier way to pay for things - you only need to swipe your card once and you’re done. But this also makes life a lot easier for credit card frauds, who can easily detect and copy your cards from a distance with a wireless card reader.
That’s why it’s now incredibly important to protect your cards properly. And the only way to do that is with Secrid
Card Protectors provide cutting edge protection against unwanted card readings and also protect your cards from damage. The aluminium case blocks radio waves from reading your cards and a unique mechanism inside slightly
separates each card, to prevent damage to chips and magnetic strips. With one click, all your cards will slide out at ascending lengths so you’ll be able to see all your cards at once. From here on out, security and style are synonymous.
Aluminium Card Protector Features:
- Designed and made in the Holland.
- Made from anodised aluminium.
- Holds up to six cards with embossing.
- Protects cards against unwanted readings of Radio Frequency Identification Technology.
- Internal mechanism slightly separates your cards, preventing damage to chips and magnetic strips.
- Flick the button on the side of the Card Protector will reveal your cards in steps, so you can see all your cards at once.
- Presented in a Secrid gift box.
Dimensions: 6cm (w) x 9.5cm (h) x 0.6cm (d) (when closed).