The cards in your wallet are kind of important. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to get through much in a day.
But they’re also fragile creatures in need of protection!
Newer cards with Radio Frequency Identification technology and chips
built into them do make life more convenient by providing an easier way
to pay for things - you only need to swipe your card once and you’re
done. But this also makes life a lot easier for credit card frauds, who
can easily detect and copy your cards from a distance with a wireless
That’s why it’s now incredibly important to protect your cards properly. And the only way to do that, is with Secrid.
Secrid Card Protectors provide cutting edge protection against unwanted
card readings and also protect your cards from damage. The aluminium
case blocks radio waves from reading your cards and a unique mechanism
inside slightly separates each card, to prevent damage to chips and
With one click, all your cards will slide out at ascending lengths so you’ll be able to see all your cards at once.
With Secrid, security now comes with style!
Aluminium Card Protector Features:
- Designed and made in the Holland.
- Made from anodised aluminium.
- Card Protector holds up to six cards with embossing.
- Protects cards against unwanted readings of Radio Frequency Identification technology.
- Mechanism inside slightly separates your cards, preventing damage to chips and magnetic strips.
- Flicking a button on the side of the Card Protector will reveal your cards in steps, so you can see all your cards at once.
- Presented in a Secrid gift box.
Dimensions: 6 x 9.5 x 0.6cm (when closed),