Beauty is not a luxury – it’s a lifestyle.
The designers at Italian homewares company Seletti, specialise in creating lifestyle accessories for the home that reference the world of art, fashion and intellectual creativity!
Their aim is to encourage a culture of innovation, original ideas and inspiration through functional household objects. A team of graphic designers collaborate with internationally recognised designers to come up with solutions for the home, full of innovation, colour and practicality.
A revolution in architecture has arrived…
Now it can be seen on dinner tables! The Palace collection from Seletti features a range of hand-crafted porcelain dinnerware that can be stacked to form a stately building. When turned over, the roof on the building doubles as a serving bowl and the individual levels double as dishes!
Impressive, magnificent, remarkable. A fascinating way to dine.
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from porcelain.
- Pieces can be stacked to form a stately building.
- The roof on the building doubles as a serving bowl and the individual levels double as dishes!
- Features hand illustrated designs.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 6 x Soup Bowls - 18.5 x 18.5 x 4.5cm.
- Soup Tureen - 19 x 19 x 6.5cm.