There’s no such thing as “unbreakable” (sorry, Bruce Willis), but when
we’re talking about Serroni, things are getting very, very close to
being just that.
Serroni specialise in outdoor dining pieces for when you’re entertaining
a crowd – and as we all know, lots of people means lots of limbs that
can get in the way of things that shatter, crack and ultimately create a
mess. And who wants to clean up mess when you’re in a two-foot radius
of champagne and canapés?
Serroni’s Fresco pieces are made from high-quality polycarbonate: a material that looks just like glass, but is a far, far
less likely to break when dropped. It won’t shatter or crack if it
falls to a hard surface, meaning that it’s safe for use around children,
pets, and guests. This Fresco Rotating Serving Platter on Ice is a great idea for summer alfresco dining, allowing you to place ice in the lower vented ice chamber, keeping the contents of the six upper trays and dip bowl cool – and you can use it just like a Lazy Susan, too.
All this, and it doesn’t skimp on the looks factor, either!
Fresco Rotating Serving Platter On Ice features:
- Made from tough polycarbonate – looks just like glass, but is much stronger.
- Polycarbonate won't shatter of crack when dropped.
- Ideal for outdoor dining.
- Thick plastic provides good thermal efficiency.
- Add ice to the lower level to keep the contents of the upper trays and dip bowl cool.
- Vented lower chamber and lid for upper trays.
- Trays each measure approximately 8 x 14cm.
- Rotates just like a Lazy Susan.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 40 x 8cm.