There’s no such thing as “unbreakable” (sorry, Bruce Willis), but when
we’re talking about Serroni, things are getting very, very close to
being just that.
Serroni specialise in outdoor dining pieces for when you’re entertaining
a crowd – and as we all know, lots of people means lots of limbs that
can get in the way of things that shatter, crack and ultimately create a
mess. And who wants to clean up mess when you’re in a two-foot radius
of champagne and canapés?
Serroni’s Fresco pieces are made from high-quality polycarbonate: a material that looks just like glass, but is a far, far
less likely to break when dropped. It won’t shatter or crack if it
falls to a hard surface, meaning that it’s safe for use around children,
pets, and guests. This Fresco Salad On Ice Bowl is a great way to keep salad cool and crisp when you’re entertaining outdoors in the summer, with a dome lid to keep cold air in (and insects out!) and a pair of salad servers that conveniently hook on to the rim.
All this, and it doesn’t skimp on the looks factor, either!
Fresco Salad on Ice Bowl features:
- Made from tough polycarbonate – looks just like glass, but is much stronger.
- Polycarbonate won't shatter of crack when dropped.
- Ideal for outdoor dining.
- Thick plastic provides good thermal efficiency.
- Add ice to the lower level to keep the contents of the upper chamber cool.
- Dome lid keeps cold air in and insects out.
- Removable vented grate.
- Salad servers conveniently hook on to bowl's rim.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Salad Bowl – 28 x 23cm.
- Salad Servers – 9 x 18cm.