There’s no such thing as “unbreakable” (sorry, Bruce Willis), but when we’re talking about Serroni, things are getting very, very close to being just that.
Serroni specialise in outdoor dining pieces for when you’re entertaining a crowd – and as we all know, lots of people means lots of limbs that can get in the way of things that shatter, crack and ultimately create a mess. And who wants to clean up mess when you’re in a two-foot radius of champagne and canapés?
Serroni’s Fresco pieces are made from high-quality polycarbonate: a material that looks just like glass, but is a far, far
less likely to break when dropped. It won’t shatter or crack if it falls to a hard surface, meaning that it’s safe for use around children, pets, and guests.
All this, and it doesn’t skimp on the looks factor, either!
Fresco Vino Curve Wine & Champagne Bucket features:
- Made from tough polycarbonate – looks just like glass, but is much stronger.
- Polycarbonate won't shatter of crack when dropped.
- Ideal for outdoor dining.
- Thick plastic provides good thermal efficiency.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Please note: champagne pictured is for illustrative purposes only and is not included, sorry.
Dimensions: 28 x 25.5 x 20.5cm.