There’s no such thing as “unbreakable” (sorry, Bruce Willis), but when we’re talking about Serroni, things are getting very, very close to being just that.
Serroni specialise in outdoor dining pieces for when you’re entertaining a crowd – and as we all know, lots of people means lots of limbs that can get in the way of things that shatter, crack and ultimately create a mess. And who wants to clean up mess when you’re in a two-foot radius of champagne and canapés?
Serroni’s Fresco pieces are made from high-quality polycarbonate: a material that looks just like glass, but is a far, far
less likely to break when dropped. It won’t shatter or crack if it falls to a hard surface, meaning that it’s safe for use around children, pets, and guests. This Multi-Use Bowl On Ice is a great way to keep your salad, dips and crudites cool and crisp when you’re entertaining outdoors in the summer, with a dome lid to keep cold air in (and insects out!) and a pair of salad servers that conveniently hook on to the rim. There is even a removable divided appetiser insert with built-in dip bowl, so you can keep your crudites and dip in one place.
All this, and it doesn't skimp on aesthetic value either.
Multi-Use Bowl with Lid On Ice features:
- Made from tough polycarbonate – looks just like glass, but is much stronger.
- Polycarbonate won't shatter of crack when dropped.
- Ideal for outdoor dining.
- Thick plastic provides good thermal efficiency.
- Add ice to the lower level to keep the contents of the upper chamber cool.
- Includes a removable divided appetiser insert with a built-in dip bowl.
- Dome lid keeps cold air in and insects out.
- Removable vented grate.
- Salad servers conveniently hook on to bowl's rim.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Salad Bowl – 28cm (d) x 23cm (h).
- Salad Servers – 9cm (w) x 18cm (h).