If you’ve got something to say, make sure you say it beautifully.
Sheaffer of the US understand the true grace of handwritten words. Their
aren’t merely instruments for writing – they’re stunning, sleek
creations, designed to raise eyebrows as well as standards. In fact,
Sheaffer have been doing this since 1912, and are constantly looking to
the past to inspire the present.
Together with Scuderia Ferrari, Sheaffer have gone the extra mile to create a pen collection that both sports and design enthusiasts can appreciate. These licensed writing instruments embody the very concept of “premium”, and are able to live up to the standards and name of Ferrari.
Bold and streamlined – just like a Ferrari race car – each of these exclusive pens is modelled on a previous Sheaffer pen, with added trademark features to set each writing instrument apart. The 300 Rosso Corsa Fountain Pen is perfectly balanced, with a lacquered barrel in emblematic Ferrari red, a stainless steel nib, and the familiar prancing horse logo of this prestigious motoring company.
Ferrari 300 Rosso Corsa Fountain Pen with Black Ink features:
- Designed in the USA by Sheaffer in collaboration with Scuderia Ferrari.
- Official licensed Scuderia Ferrari product.
- Lacquered red barrel with dramatic black highlights.
- Chromed metal details and pocket clip.
- Capped design.
- Stainless steel medium width nib.
- Initially writes in black ink.
- Adorned with the Ferrari logo, and presented in a red Sheaffer-Ferrari gift box.