It’s a well-known scientific fact that the formula of ‘fresh sheets’,
‘hot bath’ and ‘cuppa chamomile’, when mixed together in a beaker of
‘flannel pyjamas’, leads to the very special chemical reaction of
‘Welcome to Sleepy-Town, you’ll never want to leave’.
And who better to trust with your sleeping comfort than Sheridan? They understand the importance of a good night’s sleep, which is why they have created a bed sheet set to suit just about every sleeper. Whether you sleep like a log, a yearned, a soldier or a starfish, Sheridan can accommodate for a comfortable trip to the Land of Nod.
The Classic Percale Sheet Set is just what the name implies – classic. Sheridan’s master weavers have carefully considered the sheets’ fabric, weave and thread count to create a smooth, crisp feel and impressive durability. The long fibre cotton of this collection has been spun in to a fine yarn, then woven in to a 300 thread count plain weave fabric.
What does that all mean? A superb sleep, wash after wash, that you won’t be able to resist wrapping yourself up in at the end of a long day!
Classic Percale Sheet Set features:
- Made from 100% long fibre cotton.
- 300 thread count plain weave fabric.
- A strong weave for impressive durability, wash after wash.
- Warm gentle machine wash, then tumble dry or line dry.
- Flat Sheet – 245cm x 260cm.
- Fitted Sheet – 152cm x 203cm x 40cm.
- 2 x Pillowcases – 50cm x 75cm.