Melbourne-based company, Short Story evolved five years ago, when William and Carolyn gave life to a childhood hobby of mastering the art of Japanese origami.
These days, Short Story’s range of beautiful products includes gift cards, paper jewellery, stationery, soy candles and string lights. They remain dedicated to storytelling through giftware, and crafting each piece with hand an heart.
The Short Story Greeting Card collection is about bringing back the intimacy and personal touch that was once associated with handwritten notes and paper, alike. Using only the finest quality card stock from all corners of the globe, they breathe new life into inanimate objects and allow people to discover the stories in each piece.
Often incorporating the art of origami into their elegant cards, Short Story celebrate the uniqueness of the handmade to make recipients feel extra special. The inside is also left blank to allow you to write your own sentimental words, or story, to a loved one.
Share the story of art, and rarity of the handmade, with Short Story.
Greeting Card features:
- Designed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia.
- Made from high quality card stock.
- Beautiful design features rows of origami cranes, with a genuine purple origami paper crane.
- Inside is left blank to allow you to write your own thoughtful message.
- Doubles as a small artwork – frame the card and hang it on your wall.
- Presented in a coordinating cream envelope.
Design: Rows of Colour Butterflies.
Dimensions: 10cm x 14.5cm.