Ever daydreamed about being a Samurai warrior? Pick up a Shun knife, and you’ll almost know the feeling…
For almost a century, Shun knives have been made in Seki City, Japan – a city that can trace its sword-crafting heritage back to the days of the Samurai warriors. When you hold a Shun knife, you’re holding in your hand the result of 700 years of history.
Pick up a Shun knife, and you’ll immediately notice the way it feels so comfortable in your hand. Use it, and you’ll feel the centuries of history that's gone into creating this amazing knife.
Just like a samurai sword, your Shun Kaji knives will soon become like a natural extension of your own body. With a powdered stainless steel blade core, covered with 32 layers of Damascus steel, and an ebony pakkawood handle, this Kaji Paring Knife is perfect for any home chef who’s serious about the art of cooking…and the beauty of a fine knife.
Kaji Paring Knife features:
- Made in Japan.
- The blade is made from powdered stainless steel, covered with up to 32 layers of specially developed Damascus steel on each side.
- Razor-sharp edge.
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap.
- Ebony black pakkawood handles are resistant to moisture, and provide the user with a strong, stable grip.
- Full tang 4mm rod extends to the end of the knife for ultimate balance.
- Beautifully presented in a Shun gift box.
Blade Length: 11cm.