“Only those who continuously scrutinise the tried and true can really re-define it.”
…And Silit of Germany are happy to be the ones doing the scrutinising (we mean that in a positive way).
Producing cookware since the 1920s, Silit constantly challenge themselves to come up with innovations that will stand the test of time – and when you use a piece of Silit cookware, you’ll find that they’re doing very well indeed.
Ideal for small kitchens but not limited to single-person households, the Silit Combi Set is an intelligent way to save you storage space, but let you cook with the fluidity that Silit cookware provides. The extra-sturdy steel drawn core of this two-piece set provides maximum heat efficiency, while the bright exterior brings colour to your stove top – whichever type that may be. Induction, electric, gas; the Combi set can be used on them all, either as a two separate pans, or a covered pot.
Silit is the sort of cookware that will change the way you look at other brands forever!
Combi Set features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Extra-sturdy steel cores are drawn in one piece, not only on the base of the cookware, but up the sides as well.
- Steel cores conduct heat quickly and efficiently, storing it in your cookware and cooking your food evenly.
- Durable high-gloss ceramic exterior finish is harder than steel, and easy to keep clean.
- Nickel-free and non-porous construction locks in the natural aromas of ingredients.
- Cooking surfaces are also made from ultra-hard ceramic.
- Curved pouring rims for spill-free pouring.
- All metal handles make this cookware oven proof.
- Can be used as two separate pans, or placed together and used as a covered pot.
- Suitable for all hob types, including induction.
- Energy friendly – the steel core locks in heat, allowing you to use less energy to cook than ever.
- Due to its ceramic construction, Silit cookware is also extremely resistant to cooking at high temperatures.
- Dishwasher safe.
Colour: Energy Red.