Silit cookware – the only cookware that’s as stylish as it is smart.
Silit’s Nature Colours range is perfect parts form and function, being made with Silit’s very own Silargan: a functional ceramic that contains no harmful nickel, is antibacterial, and helps to maintain the flavour and aroma of your meals as you cook. Meanwhile, the riveted, curvy stainless steel handles are oven-safe, allowing you to use your Nature Colours range in the oven.
Better still, this cookware set includes lids that do more than act as a cover: they also protect your fingers, allow you to seal up your food as it cooks, and also help to provide effortless evaporation and straining.
This is the kind of cookware you’ll want to leave out on your kitchen bench – it’s just that lovely…
Nature Colours Cookware Set features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Extra-sturdy steel cores are drawn in one piece, not only on the base of the cookware, but up the sides as well.
- Steel cores conduct heat quickly and efficiently, storing it in your cookware and cooking your food evenly.
- Durable high-gloss ceramic exterior finish is harder than steel, and easy to keep clean.
- Nickel-free and non-porous construction locks in the natural aromas of ingredients.
- Cooking surfaces are also made from ultra-hard ceramic.
- Clever glass lids allow for effortless straining and evaporation.
- All metal handles make this cookware oven proof.
- Suitable for all hob types.
- Energy friendly – the steel core locks in heat, allowing you to use less energy to cook than ever.
- Due to its ceramic construction, Silit cookware is also extremely resistant to cooking at high temperatures.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 20cm/1.3 Litre Pan.
- 16cm/2 Litre Pot.
- 20cm/3.7 Litre Pot.
- 24cm/6.4 Litre Pot.