Silit’s amazing Passion range is cookware that will move you. Its lovely, shiny exterior is actually made from ceramic – and Silit’s curvy handles and simple shapes exude a funky, retro vibe that’ll make cooking more fun than ever. Unlike most pots and pans, hiding your Silit cookware away in the cupboard where you keep the rest of your cookware will seem a terrible shame. This is the kind of cookware you’ll want to leave out on your kitchen bench – it’s just that lovely…
Underneath that glossy exterior, Silit’s Passion collection hides a top quality steel core. When the heat’s on in the kitchen, Passion stores heat and distributes it through the entire body of the cookware – yes, even the sides! This means your food will be cooked quickly and evenly, using less energy than ever.
The cooking surface of Silit’s Passion range is made from all-natural, ultra-hard ceramic, so you don’t need to worry about the chemicals contained in some non-stick surfaces. Plus, Passion cookware is also naturally antibacterial. Its ceramic surface, inside and out, leaves nowhere for nasty germs to hide. Clean and green, Silit cookware has it all.
Passion Cookware Set D features:
Care & Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Extra-sturdy steel core is drawn in one piece, not only on the base of the cookware, but up the sides as well.
- Steel core conducts heat quickly and efficiently, storing it in your cookware and cooking your food evenly.
- Durable high-gloss ceramic exterior finish is harder than steel, and easy to keep clean.
- Cooking surface is also made from ultra-hard ceramic.
- Nickel-free construction is ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Ceramic surface is non-porous and naturally anti-bacterial.
- Curved pouring rim for spill-free pouring.
- Ergonomically designed, stainless steel handles.
- Lids are made from high-quality, heat-resistant tempered glass.
- Suitable for all cooktops – including induction.
- Silit cookware has an ultra-smooth base, which won’t scratch delicate glass cooktops.
- Oven safe.
- Energy friendly – the steel core locks in heat, allowing you to use less energy to cook than ever.
- Due to its ceramic construction, Silit cookware is also extremely resistant to cooking at high temperatures.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 16cm/2 Litre Pot with Lid.
- 20cm/3.7 Litre Pot with Lid.
- 24cm/6.4 Litre Pot with Lid.
- 16cm/1.3 Litre Saucepan.