Introducing Silit Cookware – the only cookware that’s as stylish as it is smart!
Silit’s amazing Passion range is cookware that will move you. Its lovely, shiny exterior is made from ceramic – and Silit’s curvy handles and simple shapes exude a funky, retro vibe that’ll make cooking more fun than ever. Unlike most pots and pans, hiding your Silit Cookware away in the cupboard with the rest of your cookware will seem a terrible shame. This is the kind of cookware you’ll want to leave out on your kitchen bench – it’s just that
The Sicomatic T-Plus Pressure Cooker from Silit is not only lovely, it will also cut down on your cooking time by 70%! The fast cooking time preserves your food's vitamins, minerals and flavour - and of course allows you to enjoy rich stews and soups that would otherwise require the luxury of a few spare hours.
Silit’s Passion Cookware. It’s the only cookware that’s just as passionate about cookware as you are.
Sicomatic T-Plus Pressure Cooker features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Germany.
- Extra-sturdy steel core is drawn in one piece, not only on the base of the cookware, but up the sides as well.
- Steel core conducts heat quickly and efficiently, storing it in your cookware and cooking your food evenly.
- Three selectable settings for gentle and fast precision cooking.
- User-friendly one-hand cooking control for all functions.
- Clearly visible cooking level indicator.
- Integrated residual pressure locking mechanism.
- Maintenance-free metal valve.
- Ergonomic handles for safe handling with integrated heat protection.
- Durable high-gloss ceramic exterior finish is harder than steel, and easy to keep clean.
- Suitable for all cooktops – including induction.
- Energy friendly – the steel core locks in heat, allowing you to use less energy to cook than ever.
- However, due to its ceramic construction, Silit cookware is also extremely resistant to cooking at high temperatures.
- Hand wash recommended.
Colour: Energy Red.
Capacity: 6.5 Litres.