Founded in 1998, Skipping Girl is an Australian icon renowned for its go-anywhere totes.
Since the company’s humble beginnings in Bondi Beach, their totes have travelled to all corners of the globe, and have even been spotted swinging from the arms of celebrities like Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Claire Danes and Whitney Port.
Meticulously hand-woven from re-purposed fishing twine, decorated in a bright, bold pineapple design, the Aloha Carry All Bag is beautifully made, long-lasting and eco-friendly. It features two carry handles that you can sling over your shoulder while you're out and about, and a stainless steel push-button closure to ensure that all of your items remain safely inside the bag. It’s also lightweight, with a spacious main compartment, which you can load up with anything, from a small towel and swimmers to daily essentials.
Choose Skipping Girl, because fashion should never be too serious, but always well made…
Aloha Carry All Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hand-woven from re-purposed fishing twine, with PVC carry handles and a hardboard base.
- One main compartment with a stainless steel push-button closure.
- Features a bright, bold pineapple design.
- Front of the bag reads: "Aloha."
- Thick, PVC carry handles for easy portability.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Please note: each Skipping Girl bag is meticulously hand woven, so no two bags will ever be exactly the same.
Colour: Yellow and Pink.
Dimensions: 43cm (w) x 32cm (h) x 15cm (d).