Founded in 1998, Skipping Girl is an Australian icon renowned for its go-anywhere totes.
Since the company’s humble beginnings in Bondi Beach, their totes have travelled to all corners of the globe, and have even been spotted swinging from the arms of celebrities like Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Claire Danes and Whitney Port.
Meticulously hand-woven from re-purposed fishing twine, and decorated in a bright, bold design, the Classic Pineapple Tote Bag is beautifully made, long-lasting and eco-friendly. It features two thick PVC carry handles, and a stainless steel push-button closure, for easy portability, and to ensure that all of your items remain safe while you’re out and about. It’s also lightweight, with a spacious main compartment, which you can load up with anything, from a small towel and swimmers to daily essentials.
Choose Skipping Girl, because fashion should never be too serious, but always well made…
Classic Pineapple Tote Bag features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Hand-woven from re-purposed fishing twine, with PVC carry handles and a hardboard base.
- One main compartment with a stainless steel push-button closure.
- Features a bright, bold pineapple design.
- Thick, PVC carry handles for easy portability.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Please note: each Skipping Girl tote bag is meticulously hand woven, so no two totes will ever be exactly the same.
Design: Classic Pineapple.
Colour: Yellow and Black.
Dimensions: 31cm (w) x 29cm (h) x 12cm (d).