Making wine is one of the most complicated processes on earth. The grapes need to be grown until they are just right – no more and no less. They are painstakingly crushed and their juice is stored in barrels, where it sits and ferments for years at a time, tenderly looked over by loving wine artisans, until the wine is ready and perfect.
And that’s why you shouldn’t put ice cubes in wine.
Wine has such a delicate mixture of flavours, that it’s a crime to dull the palate with ice cubes. And now Sky Bar has the solution to any lukewarm wine woes – with their Wine Chill Drops!
These nifty devices can be chilled in the freezer before use, and then plonked into an empty glass to cool room temperature wine. It chills a glass of wine up to 20 times faster than a refrigerator – red wines in 2 minutes, and white wines in 4 minutes.
Once your drink is perfectly chilled, you can store the Drops in the handy included Holder, so your table top is protected. They're perfect for all types of glasses: wine, spirits, beer, and most champagne glasses.
No more ice cubes, and no more watered-down wine. Thanks Skybar!
- Wine Chill Drops cool down a red wine in 2 minutes and white wine in 4 minutes.
- Cools up to 20 times faster than a refrigerator.
- Place Wine Chill Drop Set in the freezer at least 5 hours prior to use.
- Great for most glasses: wine, most champagne glasses, spirits and beer.
- Always store cold Wine Chill Drops in holder, so as to protect your table.
- Hand wash recommended with mild soap and water.
- Designed by Danish design duo Tools: Claus Jensen and Henrik Holbaek.
- Presented in chic Skybar gift box.
- 2 x Wine Chill Drops
- 2 x Wine Chill Holders.