They say “it’s a small world after all”, but for creative kids, the sky’s the limit!
Foster your child’s sense of creativity with Small World kits. There are a bunch of skills that kids can learn with these kits, so they’ll always be learning something new and feeding their curiosity, plus each kit includes a kid-friendly version of special equipment that true artists get to use…
Like a potter’s wheel! The Tip Top Pottery Kit allows kids to make then paint ceramic pots, vases and more using a real (but slightly lower-tech) battery-powered pottery wheel. By changing up the speed of the wheel, different shapes can be achieved with the included clay, while the two plastic sculpting tools allow for customisation of each and every piece.
-y good times are ahead!
Tip Top Pottery Kit features:
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Includes everything needed to make and then paint ceramic pots, vases and more.
- Adjustable speed pottery wheel with removable pottery tray, 900g of clay, paint, sculpting tools and brushes.
- Mould clay with your own two hands and customise your pottery using the tools provided.
- Detailed instructions included.
- 1 x Pottery Wheel – 22cm x 27cm x 5.5cm.
- 900g Clay.
- 4 x 5ml Paint Pots.
- Revolving Tray.
- 2 x Plastic Sculpting Tools.
- Shaping Tool.