Don’t be a chook! Keep the old grey matter working, and have lots of fun in the process with Smart Games!
This Chicken Shuffle Logic Game might look like child’s play, but be warned – it’s guaranteed to get you thinking, puzzling and developing your logic, as you try to come up with a solution to each barnyard problem.
The idea is simple: there are five clear tiles in the top of the board that you need to slide around until each chicken is covering an egg on the game card beneath. How hard can it possibly be?
There are 48 puzzles to try, from beginner to expert, and all the solutions are in the instruction booklet (but no peeking 'til you’re done). The game cards all stay in place inside the game board, so this little puzzle is perfect for taking with you wherever you go. Plus it’s a great way to get children thinking and developing their problem-solving skills.
In fact, they’ll have so much fun, they’ll never notice how much they’re learning!
- Suitable for children six years and older.
- Made from sturdy plastic.
- Designed to improve logic and memory skills.
- Features clear sliding panels that you move around over the puzzle card beneath – move the chickens into place over their eggs to solve the puzzle!
- 48 challenges, ranging from Easy to Expert levels.
- Portable – the solid case holds the game cards inside, so you can take the game wherever you go.
- Includes an instruction book, complete with the solutions to every puzzle.
Game Board Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 2cm.