Puzzles are one thing, but multi-level logic problems are a whole other story! Sort of.
Smart Games have produced a puzzle that is designed to engage the
mind...the mind of children and adults! Develop logical thinking
skills, strategic planning, as well as visual and spatial perception. No
longer are you just putting a pretty picture together, because now you
have to think
The IQ Steps game is ideal for building logic, requiring you to suitably layer a number of ring-shaped puzzle pieces in order to complete the challenges in the included booklet. Each piece has to go down on to the grid in the right order to be considered finished, so put some thought in to it!
With 120 challenges with varying degrees of difficulty on offer, you’ll be challenged in the areas of strategic planning, visual and spatial perception, and more. It’s even compact and portable, making it a great puzzle for travel.
Go on, get your geek going!
IQ Steps Game features:
- Suitable for ages 8 and up.
- Use the ring-shaped puzzle pieces to complete the challenges in the included booklet. Each piece must go down in the correct order for a puzzle to be considered finished, and there's only one answer to each puzzle.
- Includes a booklet of 120 challenges.
- Difficulty varies, from beginner to expert.
- Small size makes it great for travel.
- Builds logical thinking and strategic planning skills, as well as visual and spatial perception.
Game Grid Dimensions: 14 x 9 x 2.5cm.