Are we there yet? Muuum are we there yet?
As every parent knows, kids have a short attention span, and keeping them entertained on long car trips (or even short ones) can be a challenge!
Smart Games have taken it upon themselves to save parents the trouble, with a range of children’s games which are magnetised - making them ideal for all sorts of travel. Magnetic Travel Games are loads of fun for kids, firstly because of the magnets (magnets are cool!) and secondly, because they come in all kinds of fun themes – from Water World to Magic Forest and Tangoes Paradox!
Each game is a fun challenge with tens of different variations which will keep your kids mind so stimulated – they’ll forget they’re even in the car!
Tangoes Paradox Magnetic Travel Game Features:
- Recommended for children aged 10 years and older.
- Designed in Belgium.
- Magnetised game pieces mean that even if the road is a bit bumpy, no pieces will get lost!
- Includes 7 tangram shapes, which you can combine and arrange in endless ways.
- The idea is to place all 7 pieces onto the board so that only the challenge images are visible.
- With 48 different challenges ranging from easy to extremely difficult.
- Teaches your child logical thinking skills, strategic planning and visual and spatial perception.
- Presented as spiral-bound book with a clasp which keeps it fastened closed.
Design: Tangoes Paradox.
Dimensions: 16cm x 16cm.