Meet Snurk. They’re from Holland, and when it comes to unusual bedding and Manchester, Snurk pretty much take the cake...
The brainchild of Erik and Peggy, Snurk has taken Europe by storm. And now Snurk’s arrived here in Australia, so we don’t have to miss out on all the fun. And it’s about time!
Snurk might be Dutch for “to snore” – but Snurk’s amazing quilt covers are anything but boring. Each design combines photorealistic, colourful prints with top-quality cotton to create bedding that’s as comfortable as it is distinctive.
Sleep under a cardboard box, so a young person doesn't have to. Snurk's Le Clochard Quilt Cover Set is designed to look like it's made from cardboard boxes, and for every Quilt Cover Set sold, Snurk will donate a large proportion of the profits to foundations in Europe that help homeless youth get back on their feet.
You’ll adore Snurk’s clever designs and creative aesthetic. A good night’s sleep never looked this good!
Le Clochard Quilt Cover features:
- Designed in Holland, made in Portugal.
- Crafted from 100%, high quality, soft cotton.
- Printed with an amazingly realistic photographic design.
- Machine wash, then line dry or tumble dry.
- Quilt Cover – 180 x 200cm.
- 2 x Pillow Cases - 75cm x 50cm.