Meet Snurk. They’re from Holland, and when it comes to unusual bedding and Manchester, Snurk pretty much take the cake...
The brainchild of Erik and Peggy, Snurk has taken Europe by storm. And now Snurk’s arrived here in Australia, so we don’t have to miss out on all the fun. And it’s about time!
Snurk might be Dutch for “to snore” – but Snurk’s amazing quilt covers are anything but boring. Each design combines photorealistic, colourful prints with top-quality cotton to create bedding that’s as comfortable as it is distinctive.
According to Erik and Peggy at Snurk, Twirre is a friendly witch, who likes to knit with needles as long as broomsticks, using balls of wool that are even bigger than basketballs. The result? The Twirre Quilt Cover, which looks just like a giant piece of knitting, but is really made from soft cotton.
You’ll adore Snurk’s clever designs and creative aesthetic. A good night’s sleep never looked this good!
Twirre Quilt Cover features:
- Designed in Holland, made in Portugal.
- Crafted from 100%, high quality, soft cotton.
- Printed with an amazingly realistic photographic design.
- Machine wash, then line dry or tumble dry.
- Quilt Cover – 210 x 210cm.
- Two 75 x 50cm Pillow Cases.