These days, with sugary energy drinks and fast food, it seems that anything that tastes good must be bad for you…
However, the folks at the Soda Press Co are proud to announce that they are the exception to the rule. Their range of soda syrups are made using only the finest natural and organic fruits, mixed together with organic cane and brown rice syrups.
The Soda Press Co is a little company with big ambitions, who believe that people’s palates deserve more. That’s why their selection of handcrafted flavours comprises of beloved classics, like ginger ale and pink lemonade, to new creations to tantalise your tastebuds. Being a small company also allows Soda Press Co to apply a small batch slow-extraction process when concocting their syrups, to create vibrant flavours without the need for copious amounts of sugar, and other nasties.
Ideal for cocktails and mixers, through to popsicles and jellies, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a more delicious range of sweet syrups.
Blueberry & Lime Syrup features:
- Made in New Zealand.
- Made using only natural and organic ingredients, sourced primarily from Australia and New Zealand.
- Includes a mixture of blueberries, organic sugar, organic brown rice syrup, organic lime juice and many more tasty ingredients.
- Simply combine soda syrup with water or soda water.
- Contains 30 to 50 percent less sugar than traditional cordials.
- Makes 3.5 litres of soft drink.
- A perfect match for soda machines, cocktails, cordials, mixers, hot drinks, popsicles and jellies.
- Presented in an old-style glass soda bottle.
Flavour: Blueberry and Lime.