The Soehnle story began in 1868, when founder William Soehnle first created measuring scales by hand.
The demand for these scales has since grown, which is why, centuries later, Soehnle still make bathroom and kitchen scales to encourage a healthy lifestyle and overall well-being today.
Whether you’re bulking up, slimming down, or just maintaining, weighing yourself is a great way to gauge your progress. Soehnle’s Signal F3 Analysis Bathroom Scale, in particular, is a stylish and practical way to weigh yourself. With a sturdy glass platform and an easy-to-read LCD display, this bathroom scale will give you an accurate weight reading in a matter of seconds.
The Signal F3 Body Analysis Bathroom Scale will not only measure weights up to 150 kilograms, but it will also calculate the body and body water content in precise 0.1% increments. The four integrated sensors ensure accurate measurements every time while the scale itself automatically recognises the body measurements of up to eight people. Now you can track your progress and lead a healthier lifestyle!
Signal F3 Body Analysis Bathroom Scale features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Sturdy glass platform with four non-slip rubber feet.
- Easy-to-read LCD display.
- High load capacity of up to 150 kilograms.
- Measures body weight and calculates the body fat and body water content in precise 0.1% increments.
- Automatically recognises the body measurements of up to eight people.
- Integrated four-sensor technology allows for accuracy of measurements.
- Automatic switch-on function – switches on when you step on the scale.
- Scale switches off when you step off the scale.
- Slim, compact design for easy storage.
- Requires three AAA batteries (included).
Dimensions: 34cm (w) x 34cm (l) x 3.5cm (h).