Running out of charge on the go? That’s soon to be a problem of the past.
Capture the energy of the sun and use it to charge your phone, tablet, camera, MP3 player, GPS navigator and more, with Solio’s range of solar chargers and devices.
Many families throughout Kenya use Solio products to power their entire houses, so designing products to charge the digital devices that drive modern life was a cinch for this innovative company.
Meet the Solio Xcellerator. If sunlight (or time) is short, accelerate your charging with this clever device. Featuring one large solar panel with its own kickstand, the Xcellerator delivers a rapid charge to its accompanying battery hub, or any other Solio product - approximately halving the time needed, even in low-light.
It’s a brilliant safety net for staying connected, affording you a back-up option when out and about – whether that’s just around town, or perhaps even in the outback.
- Features one large solar panel and a hub battery pack which it can be connected to.
- Battery pack stores enough energy to fully charge (most) smart phones twice.
- Connect Xcellerator to the hub battery pack, or your other Solio devices to slash charging time, even in low-light.
- Single LED push button lights up red when the Xcellerator is capturing energy from the sun or USB.
- Push the button one time and the Xcellerator flashes 1 to 5 times to indicate the battery level, and then begins energy output. Push the button one more time to turn the power off.
- The ingenious design of the Xcellerator includes a kickstand that can act as central pivot point to make it possible to track the sun like a sundial. Simply point the Xcellerator solar panels towards the sun and rotate the panels into a vector towards angle of the sun.
- The Hub 1 Amp USB output charges target devices at the same rate as a typical wall charger. Popular smartphones go from empty to full in about 90 minutes.
- When the sun goes down, the Hub battery can be re-charged via the micro-USB port. From USB power, the 2000mAh battery charges in 4.5 hours.
- Separate solar panel and battery pack allow you to efficiently store and pack these devices in your backpack, luggage or glove box.
- Micro USB-to-USB cable.
- Xcellerator - 21.6 x 14 x .9cm.
- Hub Battery Pack - 8.9 x 8.9 x 2.5cm.