There’s nothing like the feel of genuine leather. You may try to imitate its style, but you’ll never match up to its substance…
It’s a sensory experience – beautiful to look at, and
beautiful to touch.
Sonnenleder is a German company renowned for respecting the integrity and quality of leather. They understand that real leather is alive, it breathes and is precious. That’s why the utmost of care and attention has gone into the Sonnenleder tanning process. And that’s also why their collection of elegant leather lifestyle accessories is so special!
Each Sonnenleder accessory has been manufactured exclusively in Germany with plant extracts, combining traditional leather-making processes with ecologically-sound production methods. A truly innovative approach to leather.
Behold, the Novalis Writing Case. Named after the German romantic poet and philosopher Novalis, this writing case will inspire the same kind of idealism in your writing. It’s a pen and pencil case so stylish and elegant, you’ll marvel at its effortless beauty... and your writing will never be the same.
Bring a touch of leather to your life, with the exceptional touch of Sonnenleder.
Sonnenleder Novalis Writing Case features:
Extra Care Tips:
- Made in Germany.
- Made from genuine German leather.
- Loops for 1 fountain pen, 12 pens and 1 ruler (17cm).
- Features 2 loops for an eraser or a sharpener.
- Closes with a heavy duty zip.
- Suede interior.
- Made using ecologically sound production methods.
- Because of the nature of Sonnenleder's natural leather, its colour will gradually transform with use. The change in colour over time is typical of high quality leather goods, due to a build-up of patina/weathering – it's not a sign that your bag is worn out (remember: some things get better with age!)
Dimensions: 19.5 x 10.5 x 2.5cm.