Human Nature is, without a doubt, one of Australia’s most influential and successful singing groups. They have opened for Celine Dion and Michael Jackson, and now they’re back singing the classic songs that have inspired them since they first began.
If Human Nature's Motown album Reach Out
left you begging for more soulful goodness, you’re going to love Dancing in the Street – The Songs of Motown II
! It picks up right where the last album left off, with a super-slick line up of fourteen old-school Motown classics…each given a cracking new sound by those lovely lads from Human Nature!
Dancing in the Street
opens with the energetic track of the same name, before sliding into the always inspiring Ain't No Mountain High Enough
, which will have you reaching for your hairbrush, and then the Jackson 5's infectious smash hit ABC.
Other tracks on the album include You Can't Hurry Love, Please Mr. Postman, Midnight Train to Georgia
and more to pull the heartstrings of listeners.
Put it on. Sing along. Feel good!
Human Nature: Dancing In the Street features:
Dancing In the Street Track Listing:
- Includes a sixteen-page booklet, complete with photography from Harold David, and extensive track notes by Glenn A. Baker.
- Dancing in the Street.
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough.
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours.
- You Can’t Hurry Love.
- Ain’t Too Proud to Beg.
- What’s Going On?
- Uptight (Everything’s Alright).
- Please Mr. Postman.
- I Can’t Get Next To You.
- Midnight Train to Georgia.
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch).
- What Becomes of the Broken-Hearted?
- Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) – a capella version.