Sounds of laughter, shades of earth are ringing through my open ears, inciting and inviting me. Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns, and calls me on-and-on, across the universe…
Our lives can be pretty hectic most of the time. With work, the gym, and running around after the little ones, sometimes it’s important just to kick back, and relax with some good music.
However, with all of the ear-popping electronic music flooding the radio these days, it can be near-impossible to find the right soundtrack to your much-needed R-and-R…
The aptly-named Relax and Unwind 2
is just the thing for a day spent reclined in a hammock, soaking up some rays, or the precious hour you have to yourself while the little ones are napping in the afternoon. It includes a collection of thirty-six tracks from various artists, which are aimed at helping listeners to calm the mind and soothe the soul, and features the likes of Kate Miller-Heidke, Jamiroquai, Pete Murray and John Mayer, and many more calming crooners.
Relax & Unwind 2 -
cool, calm, catchy beats.
Relax & Unwind 2 Disc One Tracklist:
Relax & Unwind Disc Two Tracklist:
Kate Bush – The Man With The child In His Eyes.
- Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love.
- k.d. Lang - Constant Craving.
- Alicia Keys - Fallin'.
- Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again.
- The Corrs - On When I Sleep.
- Shakspeare's Sister - Stay.
- Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow.
- Tears For Fears - Woman In Chains.
- Jamiroquai - Corner Of The Earth.
- Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You.
- The Fray - You Found Me.
- Finley Quaye (Feat. Beth Orton) - Dice.
- Black - Wonderful Life.
- Sam Brown - Stop.
- Kate Miller-Heidke - The Last Day On Earth.
- Fiona Apple - Across The Universe.
- Hooverphonic - Mad About You.
Pete Murray – Opportunity.
- Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah.
- John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland.
- Dido - Here With Me.
- Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love.
- Duran Duran - Ordinary World.
- Bic Runga - Sway.
- Delta Goodrem Last Night On Earth.
- Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home.
- Brooke Fraser - Without You.
- Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home).
- Gloria Estefan - Cuts Both Ways.
- Prince & The New Power Generation - Diamonds And Pearls.
- Martika - Toy Soldiers.
- Terence Trent D'Arby (Featuring Des'Ree) - Delicate.
- Grace Jones - Private Life.
- ABC - S.O.S.
- Ultravox - Vienna.