"When you're all alone and blue, no-one to tell your troubles to. Remember me, I'm the one who loves you..."
He was the man that all the fellas wanted to be and all the ladies wanted to be with. He could make a crowd smile or swoon with just the wink of an eye, and his songs are still remembered today as some of the most amazing and heart-warming pieces of music of the 20th Century.
So when we say The Essential Dean Martin
, we mean that it's the essential playlist for any occassion. Whether you need some background music for a dinner party and want to exude good taste, or you just want something to sway to when you’re trundling along on your daily commute, The Essential Dean Martin
will fit the bill.
Complete with two discs, the forty classic tracks showcase the singular artistry that made him the essence of effortless cool, including That's Amore
, You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
, Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
and the aptly-named Sway
. Regardless of your age - whether you're an older fan, or belong to Generation Y - this is your go-to collection of tunes to discover Martin’s mastery of music.
The Essential Dean Martin Disc One Tracklist:
The Essential Dean Martin Disc Two Tracklist:
- That's Amore.
- Memories Are Made Of This.
- Volare (Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu).
- From The Bottom Of My Heart (Dammi, Dammi, Dammi).
- Senza Fine.
- Tik-A-Tee, Tik-A-Tay.
- Who's Got The Action?
- C'est Si Bon.
- Corrine, Corrine.
- Face In The Crowd.
- La Giostra (The Merry-Go-Round).
- Everybody Loves Somebody.
- The Door Is Still Open To My Heart.
- Every Minute, Every Hour.
- You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You.
- You'll Always be The One I Love.
- Send Me The Pillow You Dream On.
(Remember Me) I’m The One Who Loves You.
- Bumming Around.
- I Will.
- Somewhere There's A Summer.
- Come Running Back.
- A Million And One.
- Nobody's Baby Again.
- It Just Happened That Way.
- (Open The Door) Let The Good Times In.
- Lay Some Happiness On Me.
- Little Ole Wine Drinker, Me.
- In The Chapel In The Moonlight.
- I Can't Help Remembering You.
- In The Misty Moonlight.
- You've Still Got A Place In My Heart.
- A Place In The Shade.
- I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am.
- Drinkin' Champagne.
- The Things We Did Last Summer.