Aside from maybe Geoffrey of Toys ‘R Us fame, there are few giraffes quite as famous as Sophie!
Unlike most giraffes however, Sophie was born in France in 1967, and since then has been a part of over fifty million
babies lives. And because of her fame, most mothers already know right away the benefits this little giraffe can have for their child.
Made from 100% natural rubber and food paints, this Sophie Colo' Rings Teething Ring is the ultimate in teether toys for baby. The natural materials are totally safe for baby, while the shape of the ring gives baby plenty to chew on, including Sophie’s horns and ears, as well as four differently textured rings.
Add in the singular and recognisable scent of natural rubber, and a soft and tactile body, and you’ll soon find why Sophie is such a phenomenally popular toy!
Sophie the Giraffe Colo' Rings Teething Ring features:
- Suitable for use from birth.
- Made in France.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, from the Hevea tree, and safe food paints.
- Perfect for soothing baby's sore gums, and is completely safe.
- Dark and contrasting spots provide visual stimulation.
- Several soft parts and varying textures such as rounded dots and ribbed surfaces.
- Very flexible, with lots of parts for baby to chew (ears and horns).
- Four colourful rings with different textures to suit your baby's needs.
- Singular scent of rubber makes Sophie very special and easy for your child to recognise.
- Promotes sensory development.
- Presented in a windowed Sophie the Giraffe gift box.
Dimensions: 10cm (w) x 11cm (h).