Aside from maybe Geoffrey of Toys ‘R Us fame, there are few giraffes quite as famous as Sophie!
Unlike most giraffes however, Sophie was born in France in 1967, and since then has been a part of over fifty million
babies’ lives. And because of her fame, most mothers already know right
away the benefits this little giraffe can have for their child.
Made from 100% natural rubber and food paints, this Sophie the Giraffe Trio makes a fantastic gift for both mum and bub. The larger Sophie toy stimulates all the senses, with her spotted coat, squeaker, soft body and chewable body, while the teething ring is just the right size for gripping and chewing, relieving sore gums. Lastly, mum can carry her own effigy of Sophie with her – and use it as a toy in case Sophie is accidentally left at home one day!
Familiar, adorable, and so good for your child, you’ll soon find why Sophie is such a phenomenally popular toy!
So Pure Sophie the Giraffe Trio features:
- Suitable for use from birth.
- Made in France.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, from the Hevea tree, and safe food paints.
- Dark and contrasting spots provide visual stimulation.
- Squeaker (in larger toy) helps keep baby amused and stimulates hearing, as well as helping them to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Toy and teether ring are very flexible, with lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs, rings).
- Perfect for soothing baby's sore gums, and are completely safe.
- Singular scent of rubber makes Sophie very special and easy for your child to recognise.
- Key chain for mum can be used as an emergency teether when out and about.
- Presented in a gift box.
- Sophie the Giraffe Toy – 9.5cm (w) x 18cm (h) x 5.5cm (d).
- So Pure Teething Ring – 10cm (w) x 11cm (h) x 1cm (d).
- So Pure Keyring – 3.5cm (w) x 7cm (h).