Aside from maybe Geoffrey of Toys ‘R Us fame, there are few giraffes quite as famous as Sophie!
Unlike most giraffes however, Sophie was born in France in 1967, and since then has been a part of over fifty million
babies’ lives. And because of her fame, most mothers already know right away the benefits this little giraffe can have for their child.
Made from 100% natural rubber and food paints, Sophie is truly one-of-a-kind, and is designed to stimulate a number of your baby’s senses. The spots on her body make her visually motivating, as well as a recognisable toy for baby. Her neck is also soft and flexible, while her ears and horns give baby plenty of things to chew on when their gums are sore, making Sophie the perfect teething toy.
Add in a friendly squeaker, the singular and recognisable scent of natural rubber, and a soft and tactile body, and you’ll soon find why Sophie is such a phenomenally popular toy!
Sophie the Giraffe in Gift Box features:
- Suitable for use from birth.
- Made in France.
- Made from 100% natural rubber, from the Hevea tree, and safe food paints.
- Dark and contrasting spots provide visual stimulation.
- Squeaker helps keep baby amused and stimulates hearing, as well as helping them to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Very flexible, with lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs).
- Perfect for soothing baby's sore gums, and is completely safe.
- Singular scent of rubber makes Sophie very special and easy for your child to recognise.
- Presented in a gift box, with a card of personal information about your baby that can be filled out.
Dimensions: 9.5cm (w) x 18cm (h) x 5.5cm (d).