While adults may prefer to play around with actual
boxes of spice and cook up a creative storm, the
Spicebox is all for supplying kids with the bits and bobs they need to make a crafty mess!
Spicebox loves coming up with craft kits to encourage kids to be
creative; for kids who fancy the art of stitching is the Count and Stitch Cross-stitch for Kids Kit, which lets children learn to embroider two pre-stamped designs and learn the fundamentals of cross-stitching.
Inside this box you’ll find skeins of colourful thread, embroidery needles, an embroidery hoop and two stamped aida fabric patterns to follow: one of an angel, and one of a puppy. With skill and patience, your child will be cross-stitching fabulous designs in no time!
Count & Stitch Cross-stitch for Kids Activity Kit features:
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- All the instructions and supplies you need to start cross-stitching.
- Thorough instructions for first-time cross-stitchers.
- Includes stamped aida fabric, which makes it especially easy to stitch a cute little project.
- 1 x Stamped Piece Aida Fabric.
- 1 x Blank Piece Aida Fabric.
- 7 x Skeins of Thread.
- 2 x Embroidery Needles.
- Embroidery Hoop.
- Frame Card.