Dreamed up right here in Australia, and spun from soft, luxurious fibres such as wool
and mohair, a St Albans throw rug doesn’t just warm the home – it also
warms the heart!
Since 1951, St Albans has been run by the same family – the Gough family
– for three generations, and today they design their range of throw
rugs and blankets with dedication and care. This means that St Albans’
textiles can last a lifetime – and create blissful memories along the
A St Albans speciality, a mohair throw rug is the perfect accompaniment
to your living space or bedroom throughout the seasons. The natural
fibres will keep you warm without overheating in winter, while also
regulating heat during cool spring mornings and chilly autumn
afternoons. With beautiful, thoughtful colour palettes to choose from,
these throws add texture and charm to any room of the house.
Timeless and precious, a St Albans throw isn’t just for winter…it’s better than that!
Mohair Knee Rug features:
- Designed in Australia, made from mohair.
- Natural thermal insulation makes this knee rug great for all seasons.
- Very lightweight, but warming.
- Fringed edges.
- Presented in a clear, resealable bag you can use to store your throw rug when it’s not in use.
- Warm hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 91cm (w) x 122cm (l).