Dreamed up right here in Australia, and spun from soft, luxurious fibres such as wool
and mohair, a St Albans throw rug doesn’t just warm the home – it also
warms the heart!
Since 1951, St Albans has been run by the same family – the Gough family
– for three generations, and today they design their range of throw
rugs and blankets with dedication and care. This means that St Albans’
textiles can last a lifetime – and create blissful memories along the
This knee rug is just the thing for a frosty winter evening, a late
autumn afternoon, or even a brisk spring morning. Hand crafted from
mohair with carefully chosen colour palettes, it’s lightweight yet
warming, with fantastic natural insulating qualities. Just imagine: you,
a glass of wine, your St Albans knee rug, and a winter bonfire
…talk about bliss!
Timeless and precious, a St Albans throw isn’t just for winter…it’s better than that.
Mohair Knee Rug features:
- Designed in Australia from mohair wool.
- Natural thermal insulation, so it's great for all seasons.
- Very lightweight, but warming.
- Fringed edges.
- Presented in a clear, resealable bag you can use to store your throw rug when it’s not in use.
- Warm hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 91cm (w) x 122cm (l).