Dreamed up right here in Australia and made from soft, luxurious fibres such as wool
and mohair, a St Albans blanket doesn’t just warm the home – it also
warms the heart.
Since 1951, St Albans has been run by the same family – the Gough family
– for three generations, and today they design their range of throw
rugs and blankets with dedication and care. This means that St Albans’
textiles can last a lifetime – and create blissful memories along the
Their huge Mohair Blankets are both light and warm, and possess a
beautiful texture that only adds to their vivid colours and patterns.
Mohair is also a natural fibre, so it will keep you warm in winter
without overheating, making this blanket perfect for autumn and spring,
Timeless and precious, a St Albans blanket isn’t just for winter…it’s better than that!
Mohair King Size Blanket features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from natural mohair pile, which is very soft, very warm and very light.
- Natural fibres are also durable and soft on sensitive skin.
- Keeps you warm in winter, without overheating.
- Edges bound in satin.
- Warm hand wash, or dry clean.
Dimensions: 275cm x 254cm.