If you’ve not heard of Stanley Rogers yet – it’s time you paid attention!
This cutlery and silverware brand began with a Mister Stanley Rogers, who
arrived in Australia from England back in 1926. Four years later, he
was repairing and sharpening silverware under the name Stanley Rogers
& Son, and his small company had grown in to a thriving business,
right in the heart of Melbourne.
Today, Stanley Rogers still makes exceptional cutlery from its
eighty-year heritage. You’ll find Stanley Rogers wares on tables all
over Australia; each piece brimming with refined, understated style.
With handles crafted in resin to mimic tortoise shell, the Precious collection brings retro cutlery back to the modern era! Each smooth full tang handle, accented with swirling colour, is triple riveted for strength, while each set is presented in an acacia wood box that doubles as a cheese board.
Precious Cheese Set features:
- Faux tortoise shell resin handles.
- Blades made from toughened stainless steel.
- Triple riveted, full tang handles for strength.
- Acacia wood storage box doubles as a cheese board - simply flip it over to use!
- Hand wash knives and board.
- 20.5cm Cheese/Pate Knife.
- 23cm Soft Cheese Knife.