Refined, regal and Stanley Rogers – there’s three words you’ll often hear in the same sentence.
Since 1930, Stanley Rogers have been masters of the art of beautiful, yet practical cutlery. Find out what it is that makes Stanley Rogers cutlery so special…
Looking for timeless cutlery? Look no further than Soho. This refined set by Stanley Rogers is going to bring its own special brand of ergonomic elegance to the everyday. The sleek, slanted handles, modern head shape, and ergonomic knife handles are designed to suit any tableware, from traditional to contemporary, and it's just subtle enough not to detract from your sumptuous feast. It's a timeless set that will look stylish on your table for decades to come.
The Soho Cutlery Set is beautifully crafted from heavyweight stainless steel, which is used for its lustre, brightness and durability, and boasts a mirror-finish polish that gleams in the flicker of a candlelit dinner just as it does during a rowdy dinner with the family. With a stunning contemporary design, which imitates the upscale culture-rich entertainment district in West London from which it took its name, the Portobello Cutlery Set exudes sophistication.
Comfortable in the hands and a dream to manoeuvre around the plate, it’s Soho by Stanley Rogers.
Soho 56 Piece Cutlery Set features:
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel, with a mirror-polished finish.
- Angular handles and modern head shapes give this cutlery set a unique feel.
- Ergonomically designed knife handles are comfortable in the hands.
- Hand wash recommended, and dry immediately after washing.
- Beautifully presented in a canteen-style Stanley Rogers gift box, with a removable storage tray.
- 8 x Dinner Knives.
- 8 x Dinner Forks.
- 8 x Entree Forks.
- 8 x Entree Knives.
- 8 x Dessert Spoons.
- 8 x Soup Spoons.
- 8 x Teaspoons.