If you’ve not heard of Stanley Rogers yet – it’s time you paid attention!
This cutlery and silverware name began with a Mister Stanley Rogers, who
arrived in Australia from England back in 1926. Four years later, he
was repairing and sharpening silverware under the name Stanley Rogers
& Son, and his small company had grown in to a thriving business,
right in the heart of Melbourne.
Today, Stanley Rogers still makes exceptional cutlery from its
eighty-year heritage. You’ll find Stanley Rogers' wares on tables all
over Australia; each piece brimming with refined, understated style.
For a deluxe-looking tabletop, look no further than Stanley Rogers’ Soho Gold Cutlery Set. Each of the 56 pieces is forged from premium 18/10 stainless steel before being coated in titanium for durability and finished in a lustrous gold-tone gleam. Just imagine how amazing this cutlery set will look on a marble or concrete dining table, complete with just the right dinnerware…
Soho 56 Piece Gold Cutlery Set features:
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Titanium coating with gold-look finish.
- Angular handles and modern head shapes give this cutlery set a unique feel.
- Ergonomically designed knife handles are comfortable in the hands.
- Hand wash recommended, and dry immediately after washing.
- Beautifully presented in a canteen-style Stanley Rogers gift box, with a removable storage tray.
- 8 x Dinner Knives.
- 8 x Dinner Forks.
- 8 x Entree Forks.
- 8 x Entree Knives.
- 8 x Dessert Spoons.
- 8 x Soup Spoons.
- 8 x Teaspoons.