If you’ve not heard of Stanley Rogers yet – it’s time you paid attention!
This cutlery and silverware name began with a Mister Stanley Rogers, who
arrived in Australia from England back in 1926. Four years later, he
was repairing and sharpening silverware under the name Stanley Rogers
& Son, and his small company had grown in to a thriving business,
right in the heart of Melbourne.
Today, Stanley Rogers still makes exceptional cutlery from its
eighty-year heritage. You’ll find Stanley Rogers' wares on tables all
over Australia; each piece brimming with refined, understated style.
No, your eyes do not deceive you…the Soho Onyx cutlery set is
black, making for one of the most unique dining experiences that you can enjoy at home. Premium 18/10 stainless steel has been coated in titanium – which is seven times harder than stainless steel, and strenuously resists corrosion. Paired with the utensils’ sleek silhouettes, Soho Onyx makes for a dramatic table setting, every time.
Soho Onyx Cutlery Set features:
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Titanium coating gives each utensils a dramatic black finish.
- Titanium is seven times harder than stainless steel.
- Highly corrosion resistant.
- Presented in a Stanley Rogers gift box.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to extend the life of your cutlery.
- 8 x Dinner Knives.
- 8 x Dinner Forks.
- 8 x Entree Forks.
- 8 x Dessert Spoons.
- 8 x Soup Spoons.
- 8 x Teaspoons.