It’s refined; it’s unique; it’s beautiful. It’s Stanley Rogers.
Since 1930, Stanley Rogers have been masters of the art of striking, yet practical cutlery. What is it that makes Stanley Rogers so special? It’s the weight of the cutlery in your hand, the way it gleams in the light, the durability that’ll see it through generations to come.
With the kind of provincial appeal you’d expect to find in a countryside cottage, the Woodlands collection brings something new to the table for Stanley Rogers. Softly rounded handles, crafted from pakkawood, combine with high-quality stainless steel blades that are perfect for cutting an assortment of meats.
Each Woodlands knife also stores inside a handsome acacia wood storage box, with a sliding plastic lid, so they'll look handsome even when they're not in use.
Woodlands Brown Steak Knife Set features:
- Made from high-quality stainless steel.
- Pistol grip handles are made from pakkawood.
- Handles are triple-riveted with a full tang.
- Knives store inside an acacia wood storage box, with a sliding plastic lid.
- A set of four matching steak knives.
- Hand wash recommended.