The world is pretty enraptured with Star Wars, there’s no doubting that.
First there were three movies, then six, and in a few years’ time there
will be nine. Oh, and then there was that time that the USA managed to
petition the Obama Administration to build a genuine Death Star (and
yes, they had to respond).
So, what’s next? How about a living, breathing Darth Vader toy? Well, he’s not alive, and he doesn’t breathe per se
, but squeeze his right palm and you’ll hear his tell-tale breathing echoing deep inside his helmet. Made from soft fabrics, vinyl, and weighted down with pellets, Vader may be a little disproportionate this time around…but that’s what makes him so adorable!
This figure makes a great addition to your gaming den, home
office, or just about anywhere you want to let your geek flag fly.
- Safe for ages 0 and up.
- Officially licensed Star Wars merchandise.
- Made from synthetic fabrics and vinyl.
- Press Vader's right palm and he makes his tell-tale breathing sounds.
- Requires 3 x AG13/LR44 cell batteries. Batteries included for demonstration purposes only.
- Presented in a Star Wars box.