With the revival of the Star Wars
franchise via the latest film The Force Awakens
, the world is well and truly in the midst of galactic fever…
And thanks to the latest movie release, we’re seeing some of the best
merchandise ever! Mugs shaped like C-3POs head! Wind-up Stormtroopers!
Cufflinks shaped like a Sith Lord’s helmet! And now: luggage!
Designed by the Australian Luggage Co., this Star Wars luggage is
neither Dark Side, nor Light Side – it’s hardside. With durable
polycarbonate shells, these fabulously themed spinner cases feature some
of your favourite characters – and a bunch of handy features. Four 360°
spinner wheels, extendible trolley handles, built-in TSA combination
locks, comfortable haul handles and plenty of storage space…these cases
are indeed ready to go on an adventure!
R2-D2 Medium Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Licensed Star Wars merchandise.
- Durable polycarbonate exterior.
- Interior lined in grey fabric, covered in the Star Wars logo.
- Comfortable rubber haul handles.
- Extendible aluminium trolley system, with locking positions.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Lockable external zippers.
- Internal packing straps, zippered pocket and pouches.
- An in-built TSA-compatible combination lock secures the main
compartment. A TSA lock works in exactly the same way as a normal
padlock, but when you travel in America, it allows
security staff at airports to open your bags should they need to inspect
them, without the need to damage your padlock or your bag.
Dimensions: 45cm (w) x 66cm (h) x 26cm (d).