If you love cooking, you’re going to love Staub.
From Alsace, France, comes the ultimate cookware for the true kitchen professional – Staub Cast Iron cookware.
Staub was established in 1892 as a family-run cookware store. But
everything changed in 1972, when Francis Staub, the founder’s grandson,
purchased a cast iron plant. Dissatisfied with the quality of cookware
currently on the market, Francis decided to start making his own…
Now, over thirty five years later, Staub is widely renowned as some of
the finest cookware around. Francis Staub still oversees the production
and design of each Staub piece. His cookware is now sold all over France
– and in 57 countries around the world.
Attractive. Intelligent. Traditional. Tough. Unique. Staub cookware is
all these things – and quite a few more. Staub isn’t just cookware –
it’s the kind of cookware that lasts a lifetime…
Mussel Pot features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Made in Alsace, France, using a sand mould which is destroyed after the piece is made – so every Staub piece is totally unique.
- shell-shaped pot made from top quality cast iron, which resistant to rust, chipping and cracking.
- Absorbs heat quickly, retaining it for longer, so your
food is cooked evenly – saving you time and energy. It also ensures
your meal stays warm long after it’s been taken from the oven or off the
- Interior enamel contains traces of quartz, for additional heat resistance.
- Perfect for both cooking and serving mussels in broth, in the one vessel.
- Includes stainless steel strainer for discarded mussel shells.
- The cast iron body will also heat evenly, therefore keeping mussels and broth warm at the table.
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction.
- Low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 28 x 18 x 9.5cm.