If you love cooking, you’re going to love Staub.
From Alsace, France, comes the ultimate cookware for the true kitchen professional – Staub Cast Iron cookware.
Staub was established in 1892 as a family-run cookware store. But everything changed in 1972, when Francis Staub, the founder’s grandson, purchased a cast iron plant. Dissatisfied with the quality of cookware currently on the market, Francis decided to start making his own…
Now, over thirty five years later, Staub is widely renowned as some of the finest cookware around. Francis Staub still oversees the production and design of each Staub piece. His cookware is now sold all over France – and in 57 countries around the world.
Attractive. Intelligent. Traditional. Tough. Unique. Staub cookware is all these things – and quite a few more. Staub isn’t just cookware – it’s the kind of cookware that lasts a lifetime…
Pumpkin Cocotte features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Each piece is made in Alsace, France, using a sand mould which is destroyed after the piece is made – so every Staub piece is totally unique.
- Gorgeous pumpkin shape and colouring makes this piece unique.
- Made from top quality cast iron, coated in tough, chip-resistant enamel, inside and out.
- Cast iron absorbs heat quickly, retaining it for longer, so your food is cooked evenly – saving you time and energy. It also ensures your meal stays warm long after it’s been taken from the oven or off the heat.
- Enameled matte black interior helps bring out the natural flavour of your food. Heavy, tight-fitting lid seals all the moisture and flavours of your food inside – continuously basting your food to perfection as it cooks.
- Brass pumpkin stem handle.
- Oven safe.
- Smooth, glass enamel base allows you to use the Cocotte on any cooktop, including induction, without scratching the surface of your stove.
- Energy friendly – low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Diameter: 24cm (31cm including handles).
Capacity: 3.454 Litres.