Get acquainted with the world around you. Get acquainted with Steiner optics.
Steiner may produce optics for leisure and sports these days, but their beginnings were a little grimmer, with the company having been born out of the ashes of World War II. Germany had been deeply affected in many ways, but especially economically – so it was that Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, with a goal of creating optics so functional and so flawless, that nothing in the disorder of post-war mass-production could compare. These days, Steiner is a word-class icon of optical gear.
Steiner’s Safari Ultrasharp range is an ideal starting point for any traveller, sports-goer, or appreciator of nature, with excellent image clarity and accuracy of colour even in low lighting conditions. Wonderfully solid and easy to adjust, the Safari Ultrasharp range will have you pursuing outdoor adventure every day.
Safari Ultrasharp 8x30 Binoculars feature:
- Made in Germany.
- Solid Makrolon housing – a durable polycarbonate with long life rubber armoring creating a lightweight shield that withstands heavy impact.
- Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- Durable construction is also waterproof and fog proof.
- 8x magnificaton with a 30mm objective lens.
- 3.75mm exit pupil.
- 14.06 luminosity, 15.49 twilight factor.
- 120 metre field of view at 1000 metres.
- Advanced UV coatings and high-contrast lenses provide exceptional performance around water and outdoor activities.
- ClicLoc system attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push-button ease, and is designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready.
- Ergonomic eye cups protect eyes against side light and draft.
- Centre focusing wheel.
- Includes a lens cleaning cloth, lanyard and nylon storage case.
Dimensions: 15cm (w) x 13cm (d).